Saturday, January 26, 2008

What happened to the hot guy from Top Gun??

Day 26. -By ridicule and many other means, another who is evil-intentioned toward one can try to bring about one's decline. L. Ron Hubbard [I guess I would be that ONE.]


Thanks to NCS for bringing this awesome video to my attention! She knows how much I love and admire Tom " The mothership will land one day" Cruise. He is my Father Al if you will.

This video is of Jerry O'Connell flattering my Tom by re-enacting his nutcase I MEAN uh recruiting video.

Please watch so you can laugh as crazily as I did so I won't feel like a fool for laughing by myself.

It. Is. Funny.

Here is the original one, you decide.

Alrighty, off to bed. But remember, if you see an accident, leave it to a scientologists because only they can help!

10 comments:

  1. When I saw that Tom Cruise video, I could only think of his Seduce and Destroy speech in Magnolia.

    Somewhere Tom is sitting in his car in the rain singing.

    Poke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except that TC is more convincing in Magnolia...

    What's an SP? Apart from a Short Person.

    The parody was very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poke:
    Wow! I'd never seen that movie. He probably should have had someone write the script for his indoctrination video.

    Brian:
    Ha Ha! SP is us, the non believers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnolia is a bit of an epic. Over 3 hours long and a real ensemble piece. With raining frogs thrown in for good measure, and ... Philip Seymour Hoffman / Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oz plays the part of a male nurse.

    It's the only P.T. Anderson film worth watching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tom Cruise should indorse KFC with his love of acronyms

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I wrote that KFC comment before I watched the Jerry O'Connell thing so now it's just a stupid repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brian:
    Well if PSH is in it it! I must see it! ;o)

    jean knee:
    Mmmmm KFC...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to tell you, after watching Tommy's (and I believe he and I are close enough for me to call him Tommy) video, I have to express how relieved that Chris and I are, what with Chris being a doctor and I a nurse, that we no longer have to stop at accidents knowing that only a scientologist can help them and our powers are worthless. Thank you Tommy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah too funny! I often wonder also what happened to the guy from Top Gun. Who knew Jerry O'Connell could pull that parody off? I was pleasantly surprised by that.

    ReplyDelete

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.