Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hear ye! Hear ye!


I, myself, that is ME. Have decided to sign up for the 365 posting challenge. That means I will (or should) have a post everyday of the year except February 29th. Why not on 2/29 you ask (and even if you didn’t)? Everybody knows that’s the Non-Blogging Holiday and all Blogs are closed for the day. It’s a Federal order, my hands are tied.

The things I promise you will read:
(That makes me feel like I’m asking for your votes when we all know I never ask, I demand!) (Click on Yo-Yo! ) (Upper right hand corner on my sidebar)
You will read about me. And the bats. And me some more. Shoes. Sometimes about Andy. And me again. I might make fun of my bloggin’ buddies (just a little bit) but at the end of the year it will be all about ME.

Why should you check me out everyday?
I might write about you. If you send me an e-mail that is. beesmusings@gmail.com Or if you insult me. I like insults, compliments to me are like dirty diapers- I pretend they don’t stink until I finally puke.

However! These subjects are off limits:
-My lack of height.
-My lack of manners.
-My lack of ugliness.
-My lack of patience.
-My lack of lack.

I won’t lie to you, sometimes the post might only be a sentence long but that sentence will be full of all the "humor" my 5 foot 2 inch frame can hold without collapsing!

Anyway! Stay tuned to see if I succeed or fall flat on my face. Either way it might be somewhat entertaining.
.
Time for bed. Later!

11 comments:

  1. I'll make this short,
    I wouldn't want to be rude.
    It's a beautiful idea,
    I can't wait.
    Something's missing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I don't think I could do this. I'm gonna see how well you do. I see from your previous post you already have a hater, which is an important thing to have as a blogger.

    So, of course, I'd like to know all about the off-limits stuff. Specifically, your lack of ugliness and lack of lack. I also lack ugliness, and as a heart-stopping superhunk, I am interested in the difficulties other beautiful people have getting through the world of, let's face it, average folks. And, of course, lacking lack, I lack nothing but am jealously interested in what you don't lack in case you might not lack something I have not thought to think of lacking.

    Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, that frogster really has a way with words

    Happy New Year Bee, shorty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All you have to do is open up your blog to guest posting to see you through all 365 days.

    I'll guest post for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. watch out Bee, it'll be about pink clothes, and we all know you don't wear pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an exciting development.
    365 post of all Bee and her Musings.

    ALL BEE.

    PS; I clicked

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jean Knee is a pink pants-o-phobe.

    I know what to get her for her birthday now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. brian:
    I didn't know you wanted a set of "ceramic" Snowmen measuring cups that badly! I'll put it on my list for your birthday.

    frogster:
    I smother my haters with love. Lots and lots of love!
    Happy to meet another one of us rare people that lack ugliness.
    Did you ever think you'd write the word "lack" so many times in your life?
    Happy to be of service! :o)

    jean knee:
    So do you, sweet jean knee, so do you...

    EWBL:
    I'm taking you up on that! Once my brain needs a vaca, I'l give you a holla'!

    jean knee:
    Maybe she'll write about hot pink thongs, hmmm????

    NCS:
    It's a tough job but someone short has to do it! And I'm up on a stepping stool for the challenge!

    EWBL:
    Brilliant! Maybe we can all send her some pink leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no doubt that you can do it! And I love that all of this blogging is going to have a theme: You. You. And some more You.
    Oh and please make some fun of me! I would truly feel like I've made it if you do!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.