Monday, January 14, 2008

My mommy comes home today!!

-Day 14. You tried your best and you failed
miserably. The lesson is 'never try'. -Homer Simpson
.
So...
Normally, on an occasion like this, we would sacrifice a virgin (person who never had alcohol) by celebrating with champagne, strawberries and straight shots of Tequila... what's the occasion? you ask. I'm glad you did!
.
This is my 200th post!
That's a TWO with 2 ZEROS behind it!!
Did you think the day would never come?
Did it hit you so unexpectedly that you didn't have a chance to buy and mail my gift?
Don't fret because my humbleness does not let me brag about certain things and having crossed such a momentous milestone in blogland is not something I want to draw attention to.
.
I mean, sure, I'd like to shine a spotlight on today while everyone does cartwheels while singing my awesomeness but I won't let you guys go so far for me.
Not for little ol' me! But if you do, I want pictures. Better yet, VIDEO of you doing cartwheels while singing, just email it to beesmusings@gmail.com, I won't make fun of you... much.
.
Enough about me.
.
In case you didn't know, husband Andy and I are usually in 2 different rooms of our house, happily co-existing.
While he kills orcs or is an orc or something, I stalk bloggers and uh... do other important stuff.
Sometimes, there are the few moments where he walks out of his dungeon and makes me look up some video on You Tube. Usually it's a guy thing that leaves me cold, then there's the rare occasion that he stumbles upon something that has me in stitches!
Thus the video below. It is a real newscast. Real! If you don't get it the first time re-watch it.
.
If you've seen it already and are thinking "Bee, this thing is old news! Where have you been that you hadn't seen it before?"
Well my dear friend who likes to insult me all the time, in the immortal words of Vinnie Barbarino "Up your nose with a rubber hose!"

If you're wondering what the title had to do with this post... nothing, nothing at all.

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Oh, and thanks for explaining 200 for us, I must have been sick the day they did that at school.

    I could try and do a cartwheel, sing and take a picture at the same time, but I suspect I'd break something. A window, probably.

    I'm saving the Champagne until post 551...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's an alien pulling a clever trick on those totally ungullable people. Of coures, leprechauns are a tricky breed, so it could well be a tiny man with a pot o' gold. I think he wants his crack pipe back. Magical leprechaun flute? Oh, I'm sure....

    You and Andy live the samed charmed life as my husband and I do! Romance, baby!

    Congrats on the 200th post. I'd do a cartwheel, but it's early and I've not stretched yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, 200. I was never able to do cartwheels so I'm pretty sure if I tried now I'd end up in the hospital.

    yo mama comin home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. I admit it.

    I got a little tooo into the Bailey's this past St.Patty's day. I couldn't help it. Well, when I fell asleep, the other party patrons dressed me as a leprechaun.

    Then I was so embarrassed and confused by the people chasing my down the road screaming "Give me your pot of gold!" that I climbed a tree and had no choice but to sit there and hide, playing the part untill all those flute playing, gold seeking, luck leeches left.

    Please don't tell. It is better for the world to think it was just a crack head who got a hold of the bad stuff. You know. Instead of the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AND...Congrats on 200!!! That is Kick Arse Awesome and I am so happy for you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bee, even though you took my ego, smeared it with elephant butt butter, rolled it in pig crap, had it eaten by a whale who then regurgitated, I’m still happy you reached 200.

    That video is some funny shit! You know what that flutes for? You put your weed in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brian:
    Is that how many I'll have by the end of the year? My calculator isn't working. ;op
    Small price to pay:
    Windows are easily replaced.

    FADKOG:
    The flute did look pretty magical and ancient, reminicent of the bamboo flutes of olden days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jean knee:
    On a possitive note, you might get a visit from Nemo's cousin whose name I can't remember, (Chuck? Walter? Norman?) while in the hospital. Maybe Brian will volunteer.

    Chris:
    I knew you had it in you party girl! Too bad I'm so antisocial otherwise head over you neck of the woods on St. Pats to join the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sad sad guy:
    Look on the bright side... that's all I got.

    You put your weed in there! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is yer sweet little mama back yet?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ummmmm, I think all the boxes of Lucky Charms sold in Alabama were poisoned with something.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Part of me feels sad that it wasn't the Leprechaun from that horror movie. I would have liked to see a little leprechaun whoop-ass reign down on that ridicuous crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow 200 Bee!! What did I ever do on the Internet without you. I look for new blog enteries before I look for new email.

    You totaly rock now give us 200 more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your 200th post!!
    Who knew you had so much to muse about.

    And congrats on your mamá coming home :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved it when Homer said "Trying is the first step on the road to failure."

    Congrats on 200. I don't know how many I'm at, especially because for the last couple of months I've been pillaging my archives and reposting stuff from when my blog had zero readers (Shhh! Don't tell!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. EWBL:
    The sketch of the leprechaun was my favorite!

    jean knee:
    w00t is right!

    M:
    Thanks! That will go up on my Testy-moan-ials.

    NCS:
    GRACIAS!

    Frogster:
    Everything that comes out of Homer's mouth is gold.

    I won't tell anyone but they might ask what's up when they see me douubled over in laughter...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rock on! I have to admit I count my posts, too. hehe. I'm up to 55. I want to post all the time and get my numbers up ahhh!

    Anyway, thanks for your comment on my blog. haha. yeah, ive had several "what the hell am I doing here?" moments this week!

    ReplyDelete

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.