Saturday, March 1, 2008

Do you have the feeling February lasted longer than you thought!?!?!


-Day 60. Being without you, was all a big mistake. Instead of getting any easier, it's the hardest thing to take. I'm addicted to you, baby. You're a hard habit to break-Chicago Lyrics for "Hard Habit to Break"

Did ya miss me? What? No?
Fine! I'm leaving!

Weeeeell, since I have stuff to say...

On with the show! [Part One]

After battling back and forth with an irritated attorney because I would not let him talk with OZ until he sent me an agreement in writing:
.
Attorney:
Can I ask for your credentials?
.
I have to admit to being shocked by this question. This didn’t stop me from having an answer.
.
Bee:
I am the resident negotiator/translator and gate keeper. (well I am.)
.
Attorney:
No, I meant your title or degree.
.
Bee:
What should matter to you, is that OZ will only negotiate with people I tell him are decent. Mistreating his staff usually makes him angry. (Damn! Now he sounds like the Hulk.)
.
I told OZ at our Friday meeting just in case the attorney ratted me out and his responses never disappoint.
.
OZ: [Philip Seymour Hoffman cheeks red and puffy with anger]
Next time one of the leeches asks, you say OZ has appointed you General Shit Kicker! Is General the highest rank?
.
Bee:
No, I believe the highest rank is President.
.
OZ:
[BWAHAHA] Okay President Shit Kicker! [BWAHAHAHA!] Bianca Cor. P.S.K. [snort] Tell them you have punky red hair that'll scare him! [bwahaha snort]
.
I have the luck of the Irish when it comes to comical characters in my life as a registered shit kicker. I just can't decide if I like my new title.
.
I stress about the bats and my meetings on Fridays but I love that I can be all I can be with insurance companies and attorneys. Life is sweet!
.
[Part two]
.
I was tagged for a Meme by Somegirl @ Hiding in Public. Here is some more Bee trivia for your scrapbook.
.
1. What is your occupation?
Idiot tamer by day/referee of 2 dogs and a husband by night
2. What color are your socks right now?
Plain ole white.
3. What are you listening to right now?"
Regina Spektor "Hotel" (A little bag of co-caine a little bag of co-caine).
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Club sandwich and some of Natalia's unwanted fries
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes. No. No.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Puke Orange. Nobody ever wants to be puke orange. So sad.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Andy, he's on his way home.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes, she is my fellow Lost fan.
9. Favorite drink?
Boring plain water. Yup.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
My favorite what now??
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Just a little.
12. Pets?
Tazzer the Destroyer, Mocha the Shrilly Barker, Chilli Palmer (Live Chilli Palmer, live!) Krusty the Clown Fish the II, Millhouse the Blue Chromis.
13. Favorite food?
MOM'S ENCHILADAS.mmmmm
14. Last movie you watched?
Definitely Maybe
15. Favorite Day of the year?
3/1/08

16. What do you do to vent anger?
Bitch 'n moan, blog about bitching and moaning. Yell at people. Make fun of their clothes.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I really don't remember one. I had a leather tooled purse I loved and have since bought 10 similar ones off of ebay.
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
Nope. Refuse to answer that on the grounds of I don't want to pick one.
19. Hugs or kisses?
High fives and thumbs ups. So what if these weren't the choices, I make my own rules here in Beeland.
20. What kind of pie?
The inside is not important it's the crust I like. I HATE apple pie though.
21. Do you want your friends to email you back?
when I ask a question, they better!
22. Who is most likely to respond?
If I call, everyone comes arunnin'
23. Who is least likely to respond?
For fear of death...
24. Living arrangements?
Living arguments? Yeah, I do all my arguing while A-live.
25. When was the last time you cried?
What's with all the personal bizness questions??
26. What is on the floor of your closet?
::blushing:: You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are tagging?
Brian HA! Too bad but you are the oldest blog friend! BWAHAHAHAHA!
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are tagging?
Tracy, she just joined the crew. The cool crew. Too cool for school crew.
29. Favorite smell?
Cinnamon
30. What inspires you?
Music
31. What are you afraid of?
Babies with guns. (what? there's one behind me??!!!!)
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheeeeeeeeese please!
33. Favorite car?
My Mini Tank Hyundai Sonata
34. Favorite cat breed?
Bat eating Tigers
35. Number of keys on your key ring?
I have the key to the Emerald City. That's all I need.

36. How many years at your current job?
2 going on too many.
37. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday. (what? you wantta say something?)
38. How many provinces have you lived in?
I'm sorry, are you asking if I'm promiscuous?? Why would you ask that? Because of the gap in my teeth?!?!
39. How many countries have you been to?
2...

.
I'm also tagging brother Dan just because. No mushy stuff Dan!
.
Please click on Humor-Blogs for me. Please. I know you didn't do it yesterday cuz I was watching you. Yes I was. I saw you lick those crumbs off your keyboard. You're lucky I'm still speaking to you.

17 comments:

  1. FIRST OF MAY
    ------------------------

    The lawyer was clearly trying to intimidate you. Don't worry, you've got a top job in the new dictatorship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeesh, this is the closest I've ever come to being first. That's it, I'm calling it..
    SECOND!!!!! I'm the first second of the first of March!

    You know, I can't help but notice that you didn't give somegirl a hard time for tagging you. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

    I'll do my tag, but I won't be happy about it....Well, maybe a little happy, you called me part of the cool crowd. Whooohoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked for you yesterday Bee....TWICE!!!

    Once from home and once from the library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know what awesome high-heeled boots you're going to pick out as part of your General Sheetkicker uniform.

    Am I supposed to be saluting you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. what happens if I don't answer the tag ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dan:

    I was wondering that, too. It's like a chain letter, so something bad, presumably.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you get a raise with your new appointment as president?


    what about secret service protection

    a new firewall?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umm, kicking shit? Not such a good idea. I speak from experience. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will you get one of those fancy name plates for your office door?

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NO DOOR!?

    hey, lookit that:

    11th

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is a happy day,

    Anyway, how about a whip like Indiana Jones to go along wiht your ahir and boots...oh wait, now you'd look like somehting else...
    Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahir = hair

    I really should read my commnents before posting them. Yet, I don't feel an urgency to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  13. RE: THE TAG

    Tags are like clothing, completely optional.
    Bee, thanks for playing :) Now, I really wanna know what’s in your closet....What kind of credentials are you supposed to have when dealing with a lawyer??? A PhD in Bullshit? A Masters in Manipulation....No! A Doctorate in Proctology...because they're assholes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brian uhmmmmm... it's the first of MARCH...

    Tracy:
    Somegirl and I share special bond in that she was the first ever to tag me in blogland. Do you need a hug? I'll send jean knee right over!

    EWBL:
    THANK YOU!
    No salute from my friends... unless you're a lawyer.

    Dan:
    Calamities. Calamities happen.

    Brian:
    M.A.R.C.H.

    jean knee:
    No new raise. :o( Just the title

    SB:
    Yes, I have been on that end too. Maybe I'll convince him to change my title. :o)

    NCS:
    Congratulations on your 11th!
    Brilliant! I'll ask for a name plate and you're right, that description is very uh... racy! ;o)

    somegirl:
    Not all attorneys jerks. Only the ones I've talked to. well, I guess that's pretty all of them right?

    jean knee:
    Yeah 15 was a good year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. March/May - it was a typo. I hit the "Y" on my keyboard instead of the "RCH" key ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.