Sunday, March 16, 2008

Don't call this a cop out.


-Day 75.
I committed to posting 365 days this year and I haven't really had any problems until just now because I'm still loopy.

Due to the unfortunate state of my Nyquil soaked brain, I am taking the easy route and am posting these two videos I found on The Poke Show.

The first one is from Sarah Silverman called "I'm F*cking Matt Damon". The second one is Jimmy Kimmel responding with "I'm F*cking Ben Affleck".
.
Both are great but the my favorite one has to be Jimmy's since my Brad has a cameo. Even if he's looking kind of hairy... so is Andy so I guess hairy men are my cross to bear. ;o)
Hopefully tomorrow, I'll be better.






6 comments:

  1. F.I.R.S.T

    Again!

    Don't call this a cop out, but I'm not going to watch these videos right now with Helena in earshot. Back later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bee-
    I do hope that you feel better soon. I miss your witt, your spunk, all the essence that is Bee.

    Love

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hairy or not, I'd bare that.

    Yeah.

    My headache made me say that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, that's f*ucking funny all right.

    when did Matt Damon start looking so HAWT?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Post is a Post, no matter where you get the material.

    Poke

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Way!! Sarah Silverman rocked it while I thought Jimmy's was kind of dull.

    I left the Matt Damon one on Millie Chicken's blog post last week where she went on and on about Matt Damon. I casually suggested that she might indeed be secretly f%&*$#ing Matt Damon. She deleted the link. :)

    Until I saw The Bourne movies I didn't care about Matt Damon....but now I'm like, hey can I get him when Sarah Silverman's finished?

    ReplyDelete

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.