Is it me or do Vanilla Ice and Jim Carrey look like they could be brothers?
Rob Vanilla Winkley Ice was arrested but... he looks extremely happy about it. I used to have such a crush on him!
I had a great day on Friday! I did very little real work, nobody pestered me... HEAVEN!
I cleaned out my folders, both virtual and real worldly, shredded incriminating evidence, sent love letters to myself and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember.
I was in such a relaxed happy state of mind, not even losing the Caption Contest at Diesel's, (I came in second thanks to all my reversible psycholibis) made me cranky. You know what the great thing about that was? I now show up on Technorati THREE times on King Diesel's blog. Yup! I am on a sweet, chocolaty high!
So ummm, yeah, you'll have to settle for another installment of my journey of self discovery- knowing more about me than you needed to.
Actually you are on a journey of discovery along with me so what you learn I just learned, capisce??
I decided to be a good daughter/wife and pick up some burgies at Portillo's on my way home. The parking lot has a Home Improvement store, a grocery store, some other crappy places and the Hamburger joint I was going to.
Here is what I learned:
1) Me driving thru the home improvement parking lot, is the equivalent of men checking out hot chicks that are walking down the street. They had their plants/trees/flowers outside (foolishly since it's cold again and it'll snow tomorrow) and I kept slowing down to check them out hollering things like "Look at the buds on that one!" "Ooh I'd plant you right under the cherry blossom!" and "Andy would hate me if I took you home!"
2) My foot keeps jumping off the brake pedal to hit the gas pedal when dummies cross right in front of me without caring to look both ways! I think it's a chronic disease.
3) I have a weird obsession to ask for ketchup even though I have a full bottle at home. You never know when you might come home only to find out the dogs learned how to open the fridge and had themselves a ketchup cocktail. It could happen.
4) Bag of french fries + lots of traffic = Bee eating them all without being able to open the ketchup packets to put on the fries which is just as well because she didn't grab any napkins. Bye bye Mr. French Fry.
5) Birds think they have the power to fly through my car windows!
I know that one isn't really about me but I thought I should throw that one in there since the bird scared the crap out of me while I was about to munch on a fry. I had to fish it out from under my seat when I got home. (no, I didn't eat it!)
Okay, that's about it.
Saturday is the day of the dreaded wedding. I've decided to just be my obnoxious self with the added bonus that Andy gave me permission to verbally crush one of his loud mouth co-workers (we will call him Asshat). Asshat always picks on him so I have that to look forward to. Hopefully he'll will be dickly and I'll have tons of mean stories to tell.
Stushie finally has his peeps doing him a solid and voting for him. He might just win in spirit! ;op