Naw!!! Just kidding!
This post isn't about green poop!
I just thought it was a nice attention grabbing title. ;op (but if anybody has any ideas let me know) (shhhhh...)
So... I have a special treat for you guys.
I have a linky for the radio website I listen to that's playin' Christmas Music.
What? Are you sayin' you have satellite radio and can tune in to Christmas music on another station?
Well... you won't be listening to what I'm listening to. If you wantta be KEWL like me and be bopping your head to what I'm listening to, clicky clicky!
On to the serious mushy post.
Since it's closer to D-Day, I’ve decided to list a few of my treasured memories as I'm remembering them in no particular order.
1) New Year’s Eve. Big bear hug from my Grandpa swinging me around wishing me a Happy New Year.
2) Nancy telling me she was pregnant part 1.
3) Seeing Natalia move around in Nancy and finding out she was having a girl.
4) Going to the movies with Dan and Sergio when we were about 17, 14 and 13. We went to see Batman Believe it or not Dan paid… :o)
5) Sitting in the park where Andy and I decided we should get married.
6) Ricky leaning in anxiously waiting his turn to open his Christmas present.
7) Andy nervously asking me to be his exclusive girlfriend, he was so nervous-- so cute!
8) My mom buying me my Beach Cruiser when I was 12, not the fact that she bought me the bike but the joy on her face when she saw the joy on mine.
9) Holding Natalia for the first time.
10) Sitting by the lake with Andy knowing he was it for me.
11) Nancy telling me she was pregnant part 2.
12) First day waking up in our new house. (Although I had to get up to go to work so that kinda sucked!)
13) Christmas 1992, first one we were all together as a united family.
14) When I gave 4 days notice on a job I had and the e-mail I sent them said I was quitting because "an opportunity to work as a fry cook at McDonald's opened up and I could not pass it up." they believed me and immediately called me into their office to ask if it was the McDonald's down the block.
15) The day Natalia said she wanted to be just like Tia Bee. It gave me great pleasure to see the look of horror on everybody's face...
I'm sure there's tons more I'll remember after I've posted this but those were ones that came to mind right now.
Do you hear that?
It's a bell and it sounds like it's singing
♫♪"Bee-Bee" "Bee-Bee" "Bee-Bee"♫♪
Or am I just being egotistical?
Ha! Ha! Ha! Don't you wonder what I'm gonna talk about once my Birthday has passed? :o)