Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturdays with Bee.

So...

I want to hire a maid but Andy's been giving me grief.
Yeah, he keeps talking about how we wouldn't have money to pay him (of course it would be a man! You don't think I'm stupid enough to hire a woman do you?) (remind me to tell you about our new "disagreement" regarding a woman vs. man/other cutting his hair. I say man/other only, he says a woman would be okay by him, silly silly rabbit!)... anyway, this little detail is now forcing me to dust all the Christmas decorations I keep stored on top of my china cabinet.

Cleaning on a Saturday. ::sigh:: Don't you wish we could trade places?


Guess what I got in the mail for my Birthday?? I received so many well wishes and condolences!



Any-whoo, I get a call from my mom while I was at work telling me I got a box with a head--then her phone cut off so I wasn't sure if she said "in it" or "on it". So I left work early to find out. This is what I saw:
I LOVE IT!!! Look at all the cool comic stamps!
.
.
Then I saw:
AAAAAARRGGHHH! Uh, I mean... YAY!

Look at all the goodies that were in the box! LOOK!

For all her tough exterior, she is such a sweenister person! And so crafty! I hope you can make out the slice of birthday cake on the left.

I even got a pair of shoseys! They were a little tight but they will look cool with my Holiday out fits!




Since she's always thinking about my future, she sent a pair of falsies for when mine start falling due to my old age.


I'm talking about my teeth!


I washed them so that my lovely assistant could model them for you.



I loved everything in there (especially the sour candy mmmmm) but I have to admit to being disgusted out of my ever-lovin'-mind!
Look at what that says, it's a picture of Criss Angel and it says "Lick me"...
Doesn't that give you the heebie jeebies? Although, I wonder what it tastes like...
Thank you Jean Knee! :o)

9 comments:

  1. Maid:

    You really do make things difficult for yourself, don't you? If you suggested hiring a woman, then Andy might decide you can afford it after all. If she cuts hair as well, then that would be even better.

    Parcel:

    Jean Knee is so thoughful. She has some scary thoughts, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you like to try what I did to get your maid? I just quit cleaning for like a month. I mean, I did the usual things like the dishwasher and whatnot (Im not a pig afterall) and my husband finally had enough and agreed. Although, I wasn't smart enough to get a guy one. And mine isn't even a hot woman. I really should have rethought this. Good luck!
    Also, that was a cool gift box but if I may ask, what is with the Al Gore pictures and why doesn't he have any eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first thing I thought was oh my , I hope she washed those bling teeth first. That's just me always thinking about the children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The next thing I thought was, did you lick chriss angel and how did he taste?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, I am also attempting to clean. Someone (not me) decided it would be a good idea to have Thanksgiving dinner for our friends who are moving to buffalo.

    Isn't that what they invented take out for? or reastaurants

    ReplyDelete
  6. brian:
    Uh-uh... no chick maid no chick cutting his hair while her boobs rub up on his shoulders. Nope!

    tracy:
    You have 3 kids (and a half from what you say about your son), you deserve a maid. I, on the other hand, don't have anybody but the husband and dogs to look after. I'm just plain lazy. ;o)

    Regarding Al Gore, he is a hero in these parts for having fathered the Internet and won a noble prize. He Is eyeless cuz it was a lovely Halloween mask.

    jean knee:
    Criss Angel tasted like chicken. Or frog legs not sure which.

    Do you want me to help you clean?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I packed most of the hoard away into the bedroom. Of course now we can barely get in there but we had guests in the living room. woo hoo!

    funny I thought chriss would taste more like those sour war heads, you want to spit them out but you just can't.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a special closet just for those occasions. Unfortunately it's now full...

    Criss Angel:
    Not even in jest jean knee, not even in jest...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried the 'persuade for a maid' discussion before, but it seems I'm the only one who notices when it's disgusting here. Nice. If you can find a guy who realizes a place is messy and needs cleaned, I'll hire him. I don't think they exist.

    ReplyDelete

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.