The above title is to remind you of one of the Wickedest Metal bands:
Scorpions Rock You Like A Hurricane.
I got an e-mail from someone proclaiming themselves to be my stalker for the next 4-6 weeks.
I'm hoping to be able to keep coming up with new and crazy ways to keep that person interested for at least a year...
I've always wanted my own stalker! [weeping delicately into a hankie]
Please see the questions this person sent me.
1. Do your friends call you Bee or Bianca
1) Everyone calls me Bee (except for like 5 people and they are all co-workers)
2. did you look at details magazine yet
2) I asked husband Andy on Sunday to get it for me but he claims he couldn't find it... I think he was intimidated because it was said to be a men's gay mag.
3. are you LDS
3) First I didn't know what "LDS" was, I thought it was lactose intolerant but then realized it wasn't. Then I thought it was lazy but too many letters so... I went to my friend Google and finally got it! No (although I do listen to their choir every Sunday), I am currently going thru creator turmoil.
4. do you ever flick boogers off your fingers and don't even care where they land
4) No, that would be very inconsiderate of me!
I choose to pick (no pun intended) a target, aim and then shoot. Not to brag but I'm 100 out of 100.
5. what type books do you read
5) I am a book whore. Any book given to me or suggested to me or that looks pretty at the store I will read (except Harry Potter I am, after all, a rebel!)
6. do you ever have insomnia
6) ALL THE FREAKIN TIME!
7. do you think I'm spoiled
7) Well you do smell kinda funny... I just thought it was your perfume!
8. what does your hair look like
8) Long, curly silky luscious locks, a deep melted chocolate brown with the fragrance of sweet lilacs (hey! maybe I should post on that lesbian site).
My next dye job will be black with maroon highlights.
9. have you ever worn sequins?
9) Only on Turkey day.
10. do you like the Shrek movies
10) Why yes I do! He has allot of my attributes!
Now, I don't know what kinda crazy personality test this is but I hope I pass the "yes, she's psycho!" test with flying colors!
I always wear my hair up but on those rare occasions when I don't have time to put it up because I'm running late for work (almost every day) I'll leave it down and just put it up at work. Is it weird that all the bats come and stand behind me to smell my hair and touch it?
Yeah, I think it's weird too...
To my stalker:
If you would like a lock of this hair, just knock on your bedroom window 3 times and jump sideways while touching your nose.
I'll be able to see you...