1) I used to iron my work clothes the night before and I still do for Fridays but I've become so lazy, I iron my clothes on a daily basis after I shower in the morning. This is what makes me very late for work.
2) I usually get dressed in my kitchen since this where I iron my clothes (the ironing board is in a kitchen cabinet).
3) I always freak out when I'm getting dressed in the kitchen because the dogs will sit there staring at me like little Pervy Mcpervs.
4) I find myself apologizing to the dogs because I haven't lost the weight I want to lose.
5) I can feel their judgmental gaze as I suck in my gut to button my pants.
6) They are one of the reasons I leave my house depressed and ashamed of myself.
7) I like peanuts.
I am tagging Chris from Chris Wood's Blog, Mike from The Miker Side of Life, Ettarose from Sanity on Edge, Mine by Magpie, Nooter from Nooter the Dog (I'd like his point of view on the whole watching your owner's flabby near nakedness) and Jormengrund from Yet Another Day in Paradise.