Tuesday, July 24, 2007

An Apple a Day Keeps you Burping Away.

Do you guys remember my granola bar post? click here
I am having issues with an apple being devoured…
Purple Dino-SOUR’s making sure I HEAR she’s back!
Did you know apples make her burp…? Allot!

Here’s a play by play:

grrounch! (taking a bite)
krew-assh krew-assh krew-assh (chewing)
gulululp (swallowing, yeah she swallows weird!)
bur-few (burping but trying to stop it mid-burp)
repeat this for like 10 minutes.

This all happened at her desk.

Halfway thru her apple I say, ‘you should cut it up in slices, might be easier to eat.’ I thought this was a good suggestion since she might have false teeth.
Her: ‘No, I don’t like it when it gets slimy’ huhn? What kinda apples is she buyin?
Me: ‘I didn’t realize apples made one burp so much.’
Her: ‘They have that effect on me…’
Me: ‘Wow! I’d be embarrassed to eat apples in public…’
Her: ‘Oh, I don’t even realize it anymore.’
Me: ‘Does your husband kid you about it? Does he say ‘now honey, no apple pie for you when we go to Baker’s Square’?’
Her: [laughs] ‘No, he burps more than I do’ ---LOVELY!---

Since I forgot my Ipod I had to share
.

You know, I think I'm obsessed with her eating habits because as I've noticed, this is my third post about her eating something. click here

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GAAAAAAAAWWWWWD!!! What is wrong with this woman!! Not even after all of those not-so-subtle hints does she get it!!

    The worst for me is to hear people chewing gum in that annoying, perpetual popping way.....GGGRRRRRR! It's like they're chewing bubble wrap!!!
    --->SLAP!

    ps: Slimy apples?! WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! That is pretty funny even though that is high up on my list of pet peeves. I hate hearing people chew. The guy in the cube next to me ALWAYS brings pretzels for lunch and he ALWAYS eats at his desk. As soon as I hear the crumple of the bag, I leave to take my break. What a douche.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps they should pass a law against masticating in a public place ;-)

    Noisy food is one thing. Do you have any smelly food issues?

    ReplyDelete
  4. soemgirl: I'd have to drive a truck on her frosted head for her to "get it"

    gypsy queen: It's one of my pet peeves too! The man who was once married to my mom and calls himself my father is a loud chewer and so is husband Andy...
    ::sigh:: I can't get away from it.

    brian: as unusual as it seems, smelly food doesn't bother me. Maybe it's because I'm so fond of cheese...?

    ReplyDelete

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.