Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Fun Questions




This was on another person's blog and I thought it would be fun to post my answers here!



FOOD-OLOGY
1. What is your salad dressing of choice? Catalina
2. What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Portillos
3. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Yu's Mandarin
4. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 25% if good service I also worked in the restaurant business.
5. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Oatmeal
6. What is your favorite type of gum? Trident

TECHNOLOGY
1. What is your wallpaper on your computer? Brad Pitt (future husband)
2. How many televisions are in your house? 7 (sigh, husband needs it on in every room)
3. How do you listen to music? IPod, Radio, CD

BIOLOGY
1. What’s your best feature? Eyes
2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? skin tags Yuck!
3. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Smell
4. When was the last time you had a cavity? Never
5. What is the heaviest item you lifted last? 5 gallon water jug(!)
6. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope.

RANDOM-OLOGY
1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No.
2. Is love for real? sometimes...:o)
3. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? I like my name
4. What color do you think looks best on you? Marooney
5. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? BUGS!
6. Have you ever saved someone’s life? My husbands by marrying him he has a life... don't tell him I said that!
7. Has someone ever saved yours? I guess my husband and I are even cuz if I hadn't married him I'd be suffocated by shoes.

DARE-OLOGY
1. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Yup, the punishment is for the people that have to see me.
2. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Well I have nine others so...
3. Would you never blog again for $50,000? Yup
4. Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000? walking posing same answer
5. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? I do it everyday :o)
6. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? With the crappy shows they have now, no problem. I'd just tape Lost and watch it after a year.

DUMB-OLOGY
1. What is in your left pocket? nutin
2. Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? Awesome Vote for Pedro!
3. Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Hardwood
4. Do you sit or stand in the shower? Stand...? Who sits in there?
5. Could you live with roommates? Unfortunately yes, I have a Husband,My mommy, 2 dogs and 5 fish
6. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? 1
7. Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Thank goodness never!
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? An armadillo
9. Last friend you talked to? Jai
10. Last person you called? My brother Dan

MORE RANDOM-OLOGY
1. First place you went this morning? To the shower
2. What can you not wait to do? Go to Hawaii
3. What’s the last movie you saw? Knocked Up (VERY FUNNY)

2 comments:

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.