Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I bet gold fish crackers are easier to take care of... Only you can't get those wet, right?

Here I am. Passed my bedtime because I'm being punished for not feeding the fish at the right time so Andy is making stand in front of the fish tank until they finish eating. He doesn't care that I'm sleepy! "The fish are your responsibility, Bee!" Sheesh! It's a good thing we don't have kids cuz he'd probably want me to take care of them too!

Hurry up Larry O. Pompadour! Don't let Big Moe eat all the food!

It's cold in my kitchen. At least they have a heater in there!

How does one know when a fish is done eating? Does it let out a big burp and rub its belly?

Oh great Andy came back to lecture me again! He's saying I'm not taking my responsibilities seriously because I'm playing on my phone.
He just gave me his eyebrow raised stink eye!

I told him to go try his intimidation tactics on Mocha.

Ah forget it! I'm going to bed!

17 comments:

  1. Can't you put plankton in there or something, and make the fish tank self-sustaining?

    ReplyDelete
  2. crap, I only remember to feed Cupcake II every couple of days or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they do burp that's when little bubbles come up... or is that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, thats why i taught my fish the backstoke on top of the water...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I'm not a mermaid in your tank. I'd starve.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fish are never done eating. They will eat themselves to death. So you have to be careful not to over feed them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr Lippet never slept, nor do the fish in your aquarium .... (( raised eyebrow ))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so want a fish-tank...but I dont see spongebob in there...what gives?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What?! Fish have a feeding schedule?! Oh, it's a good thing I have kids, because I know for a fact that I'd have been doomsday for those fish a long time ago!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tell him that studies show it is not polite to watch fish eat...

    ReplyDelete
  11. get one of those automatic fish feeding dispensers. then you'll never forget to feed them... until it runs out of food!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What happens if no one watches the fish eat?

    ReplyDelete
  13. KB, I assume they shove their food under a rock like kids who don't eat their broccoli. He wanted me to make sure they ate. I don't know what I would have had to do if they didn't eat. Feed them with a tiny spoon maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  14. mmmm... fried goldfish and peanut butter sandwiches....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had a fish in college that was so neglected it looked like he was swimming in chocolate milk. I wasn't good at caring for them either. My dogs bark if I forget them. Fish need to learn to remind us too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hysterical. Why exactly do you have to watch the fish finish their dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  17. When the male is done he unbuttons his pants and the female goes and pukes in hiding somewhere...what, is that only in my life?

    ReplyDelete

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.