Thursday, May 31, 2007

LIPSTICK



LIPSTICK


So I went to lunch at the same time as the Purple Dino-SOUR today and she was having a sandwich. She normally wears this bright pink lipstick as do allot of women (and maybe some men, I don’t judge) in her generation. I am calmly eating my Lean Cuisine, you know hoping to drop a couple of pounds before July (for some reason I drop them but keep picking them up!) any-who I notice her sandwich has a bright pink stain in the shape of her top lip…


Please please please tell me what I can do to never ever have that happen to me! She was happily eating her lipstick on whole wheat while I was trying hard not to gag! I’m sure this has happened to someone else but what do you do? Do you wipe it off the sandwich? Do you turn your sandwich over so that no-one else notices (but then you might have the bottom lip tattooed to that side)? I guess the best thing to do would be to wipe your lipstick off before you eat and then re-apply when you’re done...? These are things our mothers should teach us along with how to know when you have bad breath and how to clean up after yourself when you've 'sprinkled' on the toilet seat (public bathrooms also make me gag).


Am I the only one that finds this disgusting? Now, I know I’m giving you guys the opportunity to bash me as being petty and I’m okay with that but just thinking about it now gives me the heebie jeebies!

On a side note my Lean Cuisine meal was really tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.