Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Secret Santa Can Suck It! Links ROUND ONE

First Annual

Always Home and Uncool

AmyOops

Angry Seafood
Bee's Musings

Beyond Left Field

Brian O Vretanos

Chris Wood's Blog

Confessions of a Reforming Geek

Crotchety Old Man Yells at Cars
Crummy Church Signs

Cup of Snarky

Debbies does Drivel

Decisionally Challenged

Idiot Girl in Action

Irregularly Periodic Ruminations

Lady Sarcasm

Mattress Police Anti-Social Commentary

Memarie Lane

Mom's Crazy Life

Mine, by magpie

Moving at the Speed of Light

Musician... Mommy... Mayhem!!

Musings of a Quirkyloon

My suburban can run over your minivan... and will

Nooter the Dog

Orion Unleashed

put some polka dots on it

Rambling Thoughts of the Never Ending Mind

Red Red Whine

Sanity on Edge

Taunt Vortex

The Daily Egg

The HumorSmith Chronicle

The Offended Blogger

the randumbot

The Soccer Mom Files

The Wise (*Young*) Mommy

transition

VE's Fantastical Nonsense

Wit's Bitch

Yet Another Day in Paradise...

Awesome!

Look at what my Secret Santa Can Suck It! gift was! All I need are some thumb tacks for the butthole. Thanks Orion!

3 comments:

  1. is it too late. if its not I want in. tell me what I have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done the santa for my person but I did not see my blog on your page to find my secret santa could you add me please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sassy, these links are for round one. Your blog is linked on the front page of today's post.You are under Chas and above Just a Girl

    ReplyDelete