Thursday, June 16, 2011

I wasn’t put on this Earth to let people walk all over me with their bare feet OR shit covered shoes.

I'm just sayin'.

It's been one of those days and I'm so very tired of having one of those days.

To lighten the mood, here is a Milton story:

Milton: I found a paperclip by your desk. [gives me paperclip]

 

Me: Oh, um okay. Thanks.

 

Milton: You want to make sure you look around your desk before you leave because the cleaning crew will just throw them away.

 

Me: I'll try to remember.

 

Milton: You know, I'll just make a note to check your area before I leave. Just to be sure.

 

Me: ::sigh:: will you get mad if I say I don't care?

 

Milton: But the cleaning crew will throw them away!

 

Me: If I promise never to let a paperclip slip from my fingers, will you leave me alone?

 

Milton [rolls her eyes]: I'll just make sure to check your area before I leave.


6 comments:

  1. ACCCKKKK!

    I would have jumped off the roof by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JeanKnee hearts Milton foreveh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know BEEutiful... I've been out poking cows all day so I've got just the shit covered boots you've been looking for...

    Are you sure I can't interest you in a little walk over?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the people at MY work. Sad thing, I think I'm catching it! I saved a couple of paperclips myself the other day... I need to stop. ;-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bee, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!

    We are huge fans of Bee's Musings over at Glam Media! We’re one of the top 10 online media companies in the US and would love for you to help pilot our new Family Blogging Community, slated to launch in the coming months.

    If you’re interested in making valuable connections with Moms like you, please contact me about joining this community we’re building.

    Cheers,

    Sandy Hayashi
    Community Partners Editor
    Glam Media
    sandyh@glam.com

    ReplyDelete

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.