Thursday, July 12, 2007

Okay short funny story.

We had our office meeting today and we were discussing how Purple Dino-SOUR’s work is being done. Then Scarecrow says ‘well I hope Oz doesn’t decide to eliminate her cuz her work is being done without her.’
NO ONE SAID A WORD…
YOU COULD HERE THE ‘CHIRP CHIRP’ OF CRICKETS IT GOT SO QUIET.
I was expecting the PD brigade to be like ‘no, we can’t exist without her!’ but no one came to her rescue not even Glynda!

Watch out PD cuz the jig is up!

Okay as I’m typing this I made Milton cry.

Yup I sure did! I feel like dog shit eaten by a pig and then the pig took a shit and it was eaten by a bird and the bird took a shit and then it was eaten by another dog and then the dog took a shit. Yup! Now I have 4 older ladies to my count that I have made cry. So the tally is 4 older ladies and 2 young ladies.

More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.