Monday, April 5, 2010

Because my friend jean knee complained I didn't have enough boobs in my last post...

I was rearranging my closet (AGAIN!) and carefully putting away my shoes by style, color, and awesomeness, when I came across an unusual tag in my shoe box:

 one

I took a closer look because I was drinking a beer and it wouldn't have been the first time beer fooled me:

two

But it said exactly what I thought it said. They put this tag in my shoe box to protect me from mold? I don't even know what to say.

After feeling safe and full of relief because I was mold free, I decided to hand wash my bras.

3

In the kitchen sink much to Andy's horror.

Andy: You're gonna wash them where?

Me: In the kitchen sink! Why? Does that offend your delicate sensibilities? Do you have a problem with that Mr. Scratchytheballsatthekitchentable?

Andy: Yeah, I have a problem with boob sweat in the kitchen sink!

Ah! Le Amour!

Anyway! I washed them all but I couldn't figure out where to put them as I washed them. Pay attention! This is very important! I decided to grab a disposable tin roasting pan but it was too small to fit them all (not braggin' or nuthin').

4

But then! Then the beer came through and gave me a fantastic idea!

5

Stack them like egg cartons! Oh man, Andy's gonna kill me when he sees this post!

After I washed them all, I was at a loss as to where to hang them. I'm assuming all women hang them from their shower rod, am I right? This is my first foray into hand washing the girl holders. I had one problem. My shower rod is approximately 12 feet high and I'm like 5'2ish depending on shoes and weather so I couldn't reach it on my own.

Me: Andy! I need help!

Andy: If I fall to my death, don't tell people I was smothered by your bras, okay?

 6

After I took this picture I thought 2 things:

Drippy water to the eyeball is very ouchie.

and

I just washed every bra I owned! I hope they dry by tomorrow!

(It was 10:00pm)

11 comments:

  1. Beeeee careful of Beeeeee on beeeeer.

    I love the egg carton idea.

    I'm off to wash my falsies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heee haww he he


    is your boobage slightly damp today?

    You know you have to be careful around that evil beer. It once made me pee in a trashcan

    ReplyDelete
  3. if andy can use the sink to clean greasy engine parts and rinse paint brushes in turpentine, you should be able to use it for whatever you want too. fairs fair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you have a washing line?

    Wouldn't the anti-mould things be better inside the shoes instead of the box? Come to think of it, they'd be useful inside underwear too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ewwwwww BRIAN!! And also? Sounds like a personal problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're supposed to wash bras?

    Hmm... no wonder...

    never mind!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well BEEutiful... you certainly know how to create a title that brings in the Loser, don't ya...

    If you hadn't sent me those topless pics of you before, I would have demanded one now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boobs. Boobs! Can't you think of anything else to write about ... uh ... hold on ... I'll get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm impressed that you own 3 red bras -- you're a Vixen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the stacking of bras like egg cartons was brilliant! And I am TOTALLY stealing that idea the next time I wash all of my bras too!

    I hope at least ONE of your bras dried in time for you to wear it the next day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with Angel Darling...washing bras is a mystery activity. Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.