Saturday, November 7, 2009

♪♫ Here's the mail it never fails it makes me want to wag my tail MAIL!! ♪♫

So, I received my first birthday card of the year. It was from my friend Brian:

 bday card

Then he left the country so that I wouldn't use his head as a soccer ball.

I mean, grey hair? bday card 2Really? Not even if my brain turned into mush and I had to communicate like this "Waaaalgreen's hairsh dryeesh!" (sorry if that offends any of you drunkies). I have no control over wrinkles but my hair will bend to my will!

Thank you, Brian!   

 

Anyway! The winner of Robert Kroese's novel, Mercury Falls,  iiiiiiiiiiiis!

Heather K. (who may or may not want to send me her address considering I threatened to leave Tazz at her home as my calling card)! Congratulations!

You know what else is cool, Heather? Since this copy was not signed by Rob, I myself will sign it! I know! You will have a one of a kind, only used for signing paychecks, Bee autograph! (Don't worry, a little white out and the book will be good as new!)

Rob's interview to come next week because I suck at homework.

7 comments:

  1. i didnt know we were supposed to bring presents. hold on while i go look in the back of the fridge for something yummy and furry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Bee!!!!!!



    and don't think I don't know where the title came from,
    shall I give you a clue?

    I'm such a wit

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt if you drink enough hair dye you'll be fine. It's also probably a great slimming aid, too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Have a great one, and I insist you eats loads of cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black hair dye is used in animal testing.

    If we see your hair we will spray it with bleach

    ReplyDelete
  6. what...when was your birthday? Oh snap I hate missing peoples birthday's! Happy Belated!

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. DAMN YOU! I will have that song stuck in my head all day now...

    ReplyDelete

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.