Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Free stuff?? Who doesn't like free stuff?? Especially if you get the free stuff by helping a great cause!

So... I know what you're thinking. Where the hell have I been? Well, I've been here and over there and right next to you in the shower. I'm the one that laughed when you dropped the soap! But really I have been working and cleaning and doing other fun things like working some more. A million things have happened that I've wanted to blog about but then I get home and I sit in front of my laptop and then the words just do not come out. No, let me rephrase. They come out but not in the way I want them to. I really don't know what's going on and I'm hoping I'll get my mojo back because the shit has finally hit the fan at The Asylum and I need to tell those stories so that they can live on in infamy.

For now, I have a favor to ask but it's a favor that could potentially bring you a little sumthin' sumthin.

I know this dude named Always Home and Uncool who submitted a video to Pepsi. He needs people to vote for his video because it awards $250,000 to fund research for curing Juvenile Myositis. I know most of you have children and those that don't, like yours truly, have some other little person in their lives who they would give them their left kidney, eye, nostril and earlobe if they needed it so I ask that you please click on the button below and vote for his video. That's all you have to do- vote, I mean. It's currently number 13 and I know we can get it to number ONE.

As a thanks, I will be giving away a gimungo bag of peanuts and this very snazzy journal that comes with a key so you can write B ♥s A 4-EVER without anybody reading your secret thoughts!

peanuts and journal 2

All you have to do is comment that you voted or send me an email that you voted (beesmusings@gmail.com) and I will put your name in my cowgirl hat and then let everyone know who won once the voting ends on July 31st.

Now you're probably wondering why I'm giving away peanuts and a journal. You're like "what kinda random shit is that, Bee?" Weeeeell what else would you expect me to give away? I mean, I love peanuts and I love journals. Granted, Andy will probably be pissed when he finds out I'm giving away his peanuts... I said PEANUTS! but hey, it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission, right?  

 

Please vote and thanks!

4 comments:

  1. so I voted

    now let's hear some Milton stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a powerful video... brought tears to my eyes.

    i definitely voted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted!!

    Can't wait to hear Asylum stories :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. No!!!!!! My peanuts!!!!!!

    Well, as long as it's for a good cause.

    ReplyDelete

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.