Saturday, February 13, 2010

Like your favorite shows, Bee's Musings will also take a break so that all the actors may go on vacation.

Okay, I'm not really going on vacation and neither is Andy, that I'm aware of anyway but the dude likes to keep his secrets. Maybe he has a special door in his dungeon where he escapes to far off lands and meets beautiful buxom wenches. I don't know. Anyway, I've been feeling kinda poopy lately and haven't been getting much sleep so I'm taking a week off. [insert *Awwwwws* here]

I'll see you guys next week and also, Big Fucker Moe died. I'm sure Larry O Pompadour and Curly the Acrobat are sadder than we are but I think just barely.

9.8.09 034

We'll miss you Big Moe. :o(

6 comments:

  1. Bee? Who is she? Didn't she used to have a blog and a FB account?

    ReplyDelete
  2. noooooooooo
    noooooooooooo

    noooooooo

    you'll still email me, right?

    Cupcake II is about to buy the farm too. He's at that comatose stage where I have to hand feed him. This is the stage where I really bond with my fish.

    sorry for your loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be missed. And? We just lost Master P, our betta fishy of three years. He died of natural causes in that nature took it's course and kitten Mabel found him and ate him right from his bowl. I'd like to think Master P got he last laugh though. Twenty minutes after the incident, Mabel emptied the contents of her stomach on the kitchen floor. He received a proper Viking funeral down at the pond that afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm. I'm not sure about this. Are you due a week off?

    I suppose it'll be alreight. Providing it's only a week...

    ReplyDelete

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.