Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Sawn Song...


So...
.
This will be my last post. No more. Done. Caput.
.
Unlike the Dying Swan, I'm not gonna keel over (hopefully) so don't get any bright ideas about inheriting my shoe collection!
.
We've laughed together, sang together, picked each others outfits (that's where I learned what a jumper was, funny weird British language), we posed in swimsuits together, blamed each other for flus, did Memes, became aware of all Zombie habits-characteristics-and who would fall first, discussed husbands and wives and their weird habits agreeing we were perfect, talked about guys I'd like a free pass for, disagreed on music and movies, I yelled at you just because it made me smile, I pretended to be tall... So many things!
.
I will even miss my Anonymous hecklers! Oh how I love you Anonymous hecklers with your big words that make me laugh.
.
You knew the time was coming right? You knew I was losing my mind and turning into a bat?
.
Oh well, you guys will always be in my thoughts.
.
Remember to go to Humor-Blogs and Alltop to fill the emptiness I'm leaving in your hearts and your souls.
.
I'm closing the comments cuz I don't want it to be about sadness but I am asking you to leave me a comment on this private link here.
.
Live long and prosper.
.
Bee
.
P.S.
Cubs lost. Well, there's always next year!
P.P.S.
Cellphones cause brain cancer over a period of 10 years!!!! WTF!