Monday, December 24, 2007

Don't Let Santa Drink Alone...

As my Holiday gift to you, I have changed my template.
No need to thank me or send me money, unless you really want to!

Come walk with me so I can give you a guided tour.

Up above the world so high, it tells you to look at the sidebar for answers.
The sidebar also holds a few Testy-Moan-ials.
People that love me, hate me, are indifferent to me or want to buy me shoes.

You'll also find links to people that are funnier than your average bear. They might make your day if you click on them! My archives are there of course, along with a whole bunch of miscellaneous stuff. I think that's it... oh yeah! Please click on Yo-Yo.
.
And now for some Q&A from beesmusings@gmail e-mail:
.
Q:
Why do you refer to the people in your office as Wizard of Oz characters? Why are Milton and PD different?
.
A:
-1) It started with OZ. He is an unusual man who thinks he is the "be all and end all" of our existence. He'll only speak to a chosen few (lucky me, I'm one of 'em!). If we ever want to meet with him, we have to request an audience before he'll even think about letting us share his air space. These weirdnesses reminded me of The Wizard of Oz. The others just fit into their characters.
-2) Milton reminded me of the Office Space "Milton" character who hated change and fought for his stapler (he got it, then burned his office building.) Purple Dino-SOUR loves purple and will wear an all purple outfit occasionally. BD called her Barney one time so it just evolved from that. And she can be pretty SOUR!
.
Q.
Who would you be?
.
A.
Still don't know but I'm rooting for the Wicked Witch!
.
Q.
Why do you call the ladies in your office "The Bats" instead of the "Flying Monkeys"?
.
A.
That one is easy! I like monkeys! :o)

15 comments:

  1. Oh dear. This new template is going to be trouble, you know...

    Having lots of white on the screen uses more energy. That's why google introduced their black search page. black is the new white.

    This means that all of your reader's electricity bills will be higher. We won't be able to afford heating. But don't worry, we will huddle round our fiery white monitors for warmth.

    Your blog will increase carbon emissions and wreck the planet. The power stations will be on overtime, and their staff won't get to see their families over the festive period. But don't let that bother you. They'd only have ended up having the usual arguments.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the black one better. somehow the havoc you cause will be a lttle bitty diminished cus of the white background. at least its not pink! BEFORE YOU ASK ITS 10:30 HERE!

    joke:
    A couple had two little boys ages 8 and 10, who were excessively mischievous. They were always getting into trouble and their parents knew that if any mischief occurred in their town, their sons would get the blame.

    The boys' mother heard that a clergyman in town had been successful in disciplining children, so she asked if he would speak with her boys. The clergyman agreed, and asked to see them individually. So, the mother sent her 8-year-old first, in the morning, with the older boy to see the clergyman in the afternoon.

    The clergyman, a huge man with a booming voice, sat the younger boy down and asked him sternly, "Where is God?"

    They boy's mouth dropped open, but he made no response, sitting there with his mouth hanging open. The clergyman repeated the question. "Where is God?" Again, the boy made no attempt to answer. So the clergyman raised his voice some more and shook his finger in the boy's face and bellowed, "Where is God!?"

    The boy screamed and bolted from the room. He ran directly home and dove into his closet, slamming the door behind him. When his older brother found him in the closet, he asked, "What happened?"

    The younger brother, gasping for breath, replied, "We are in big trouble this time! God is missing and they think we did it!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian:
    Bee's Musings wrecking the enviorment = More traffic.
    Why didn't I think of it sooner!!!

    Feliz Navidad!

    BD:
    That jokes was HIL-A-RIOUS!
    Also, 10:30 still too early for you to be up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw you clicking for me Bee!

    But I'm still number 23. :(

    But you're number 13. Yay!

    My Sunbum does NOT like the white version of you. She wants you to go back to the dark side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should have gotten you a bat guano cleaner for the office this Christmas instead of an ornament. Next year, Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you read some of the top blogs? I won't say who but one guy makes a living being a comedy writer. I'm thinking it must be a comedy writer for the narcoleptic or semi-comatose market because he ain't funny at all. I don't mind getting bested by funnier blogs I just hate dwelling below some really craptastical and unfunny ones.

    I guess I just don't have a clicky network like they do and I'm not about to go beg for clicks either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, Bee.

    As your Christmas gift from me I will not tell Father Al about your gluttonous energy consumption.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bee, I'm a little suspicious of the last commenter, Stars? He left the EXACT same comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flying monkeys rock. Good call.

    Merry Christmas, Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I made it into the tastymoanials! I'm fer sure speshual now.
    Ah, so that's where Milton's name came from.
    I lobve that guy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Bee, that Diesel dude is trash talking my Father Al on Jean Knee's blog.
    And on Christmas Eve!!
    How dare he?
    HOW DARE HE?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Feliz Merry Navidad de Christmas!!!
    *<:o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diesel has attacked Father Al on my blog, I can't live through this, my Christmas is ruined

    ReplyDelete

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.