Thursday, November 20, 2008

WARNING DO NOT READ THIS AT WORK! NO! BAD KITTY!

So, I do have a post but it needs tweaking and further editing and I was unable to do it tonight due to um uh I sprained my pinkie toe... yeah that's it!!!

Instead, I would like for you to "Caption this" I've never done a "Caption this" post but apparently, you put up a picture and people give you a caption on what they think is going on in the picture or something.

Since you guys know I don't abide by rules, neither should you. Do what you want with this picture. Print it, frame it, ogle it, googly it, whatever you want just tell me about it in the comments.

Also, I will be blog swapping on Monday November 24th with Lady Sarcasm go check her out so you know what her place looks like.

Also (#2), thanks for the many blog name suggestions (and thanks to those who like the name Bee's Musings, you have GREAT taste!)! I'm still thinking about it and it is still a hypothetical but you can check out the name suggestions HERE.

Anyway, without further ado-do:

kitchenfire.jpg

14 comments:

  1. At least it looks like someone decided to finally put on their "big girl" panties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the beef?
    I've got your beef right here!!!


    p.s Sorry you sprained your pinky toe. I know that can be an all consuming injury! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now we know what Jean Claude was talking about when he said "celebrate the moments of your life" in those International Coffee commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Look, I'm easily fooled. He asked me into the kitchen for some pork."

    Whaddya expect from me, good taste?

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS I once dropped a heavy book on an ingrowing toenail. I used it as an excuse for about 3 months with people who didn't know whether to believe me or not!

    So I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Are you cooking pork? 'Cause I'm gonna make you squeal like a pig!"

    ...you also made my eyes burst into flame, Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dammit, I thought I got all those pictures off the Internet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "This is not the kind of stuffing I suggested..."

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Serving Suggestion (chopping board and underwear not included)"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cube steak?!?!?
    I thought you said tube steak?!?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let me think....

    "I had no idea that all of this was included when you asked me to ass-ist you in the kitchen!"

    I'm tired, that's the best I've got!

    ReplyDelete
  12. No idiot! The pork on the plate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tomorow morning, do you want me to call you or nudge you?

    ReplyDelete

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.